推荐几个网赌网站 is in the process of evaluating the accessibility of both our workplace environment and community programming as a whole. Staff conducted a thorough accessibility audit of our head office in spring 2019, and the results of this audit were transcribed into a report.
We are working to improve the accessibility of our head office in 460 Ste-Catherine West, a downtown commercial building constructed in 1910.
Below you will find a basic list of information so that new staff, partners and members are aware of the barriers that may exist when they visit us. More details can be found in the full report. We decided to use a living Google document so the report can be updated periodically as improvements are made or as additional access needs are brought to our attention.
- The closest metro station is McGill (GREEN LINE)
- The closest wheelchair-accessible metro station is Place-d’Armes (ORANGE LINE)
- The nearest bus routes are 35, 61, and 168
- Parking is not available
- Ste-Catherine Street is currently under construction so pedestrian traffic may be rerouted if the sidewalk is closed
- The doors for the front entrance, office spaces and washrooms are not automatic
- There are five steps, each 6 inches high, between the front entrance and elevators, with a handrail on the right side
- We have offices in rooms 706 and 708 on the 7th floor and room 917 on the 9th floor
- The multi-stall washroom facilities are divided by binary gender – currently, there is no gender-neutral washroom
- The washrooms are not fully accessible at this time – there is enough space to maneuver a wheelchair inside the stall in 2nd floor washroom facilities, but this stall does not have any grab rails
- Currently, there is no official scent-free policy in place
- Service and emotional support animals are welcome
If you have any feedback or questions – no matter how specific – we would be happy to hear from you! Give us a ring at (514) 935-3312 ext. 26 or email email@example.com.